Alpe Adria Radweg from Salzburg to Villach - 6 daysCycling holiday - Austria - The Alps
Cycling from Mozart birth town Salzburg to Villach
- Hotels/guesthouses with luggage transport
- Salzburg, St. Johann im Pongau, Mallnitz, Sachsenburg/Spittal, Villach
- Cycling from Mozart birth town Salzburg to Villach
- Through the valleys of the Salzach, Möll and Drau rivers
- Eisenrieswelt, the world's largest ice cave
- Distance per day 30-60 km
Alpe Adria Radweg from Salzburg to Villach - 6 days
Details Leistungen Alpe Adria Radweg from Salzburg to Villach - 6 days
Arrival: every Wednesday and Sunday.
- Rental bikes, racing bikes and e-bikes available. Current prices can be found under prices and dates
- Prices of supplements, extra nights can be found under prices and dates
- GPS tracks and maps included
- Parking: at the hotel or at Salzburg Airport. Online reservations are possible. You can combine this tour with the second part of the Alpe Adria Radweg. You will then stay 2 nights in Villach. The tour then starts on Tuesday. Book an extension night in Salzburg and then book a guided city tour with our partner Baja Bikes, the specialist in city tours by bike.
Your wishes come first
Your wishes are very important to us. Do you want to travel on other days or extend your holiday with extra days? Our employees are are happy to inform you about the possibilities. Please contact us by phone or email.